GreenHouse Mentoring volunteers come from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a whole host of skills and experience. They vary in age and culture; in fact they come from every walk of life!
Before becoming a GreenHouse volunteer, each person will go through a thorough selection process. This includes interview, character references, Disclosure & Barring Service check and thorough volunteer training. If this process is successfully completed, the volunteer is ready to become part of the ever growing GreenHouse Mentoring team.
- Becoming A Mentor
- Stage 1 – Expression of Interest
- Stage 2 – Interview & Training Placement Offer
- Stage 3 – Training Attendance
- Stage 4 – Role Offer/Missed Training Sessions
- Stage 5 – Probation period (Mentors only)
- Stage 6 – DBS Disclosure
- Stage 7 – Completion of vetting/training requirements
- Expenses Claim Explanation