GreenHouse Mentoring works in collaboration with the following organisations/agencies:
- Stopsley Baptist Church – Stopsley Baptist Church (SBC) is the parent organisation of GreenHouse Mentoring. SBC provides various community/children/faith services to the people of Luton.
- East Luton Children’s Centre – The Centres’ are a one-stop shop within the community for parents and carers to get information, advice and support on family life.
- ChildLine – ChildLine is a counselling service for children and young people up to the age of 18. Here is a link to their new smartphone app Smartphone App
- Action for Children – Action for Children supports and speaks out for the most vulnerable and neglected children and young people in the UK.
- Kidscape – Kidscape are the first charity in the UK established specifically to prevent bullying and child sexual abuse.
- CEOP – CEOP works with child protection partners across the UK and overseas to identify the main threats to children and coordinates activity against these threats to bring offenders to account. We protect children from harm online and offline, directly through NCA led operations and in partnership with local and international agencies.
- YCNET – A reference point for Young Carers. YCNET provides advice and avenues for support for Young Carers.
- University of Bedfordshire Volunteering – The aim of University of Bedfordshire Volunteering is to provide a link between the University and the wider community through a volunteer placement service and to offer students opportunities to develop themselves through voluntary and project work.
- Investing In Volunteers – Investing in Volunteers (IiV) is the UK quality standard for all organisations which involve volunteers in their work.
- Mentoring and Befriending Foundation – The Mentoring and Befriending Foundation (M&BF) are a national charity that encourages the growth and development of mentoring and befriending across all sectors.
- This Is Abuse – Relationship abuse can happen to anyone. It involves more than physical violence, it can be when someone puts you down, threatens you or forces you to do something you don’t want to. The Home Office has launched a new campaign targeting teenage relationship violence and abuse. Find out more about how to spot the signs, have your say on the issue and seek help here.
- Domestic Violence – is a link to a US site that has some useful information about domestic violence. Here is a link to a Luton based organisation.
See also the SMART SAFE Twitter page!
They update this page regularly with up-to-date alcohol and drug information specific to Luton.
We also update the page with tips on how to stay safe and the *new* laws that come into play such as the ban on NPS (Legal Highs).
This is a very helpful tool for adults, professionals and students, so click that follow button!
Kind Regards, Claire Peter | Alcohol & Drug Worker (Schools)
53-55 Cardiff Road | Luton | LU1 1PP
Phone 01582 657 558|Fax 01582 452617 email@example.com
SMART has now merged with alcohol services for the community (asc) and all services are now provided by SMART.
You can access our website for advice and information for service users, families and professionals:www.smartcjs.org.uk You can also donate via the website should you wish to support our services
GreenHouse Mentoring are not responsible for the content of external links.